MOLDAVITE, Týn nad Vltavou (Czech Republic)
Moldavite is an olive-green to dark-green glassy material that can form during the impact of a meteorite. The impact of the meteorite melts the sand contained in the ground and expels it at an altitude of 100-150 km where the sand solidifies and becomes natural glass.
Your purchase includes :
- Unique printing of your photography (limited edition 1of1)
- The original meteorite which has been used for photo shooting in a luxury wood black glossy case
- Authenticity card with serial number laser engraved
- Authenticity certificate
- Free worldwide shipping
- Delay: maximum 1 month
- Mounting: Glossy acrylic glass 4 mm (art gallery quality)
- Paper: Fujifilm Fuji Crystal Archive Maxima
- Paper (option): Metal effect with Fujifilm Fuji Crystal Pearl
- Sizes (cm) : 50x50 / 80x80 / 100x100 / 120x120
- Other sizes on request
This artistic photograph is made using the "photo stacking" technique and numerous post-production processes.
The result is unmatched sharpness and precision, enabling very large format printing at 300 dpi.